Whom should we blame for this limited fashion for men in Pakistan? No one because its men who are being simple and wearing same kind of clothes in public, gathering, family events and even in sports ground and gym. Do you know what happened if you start wearing clothes according to event and place? Well every one start looking at you like you are alien or does not belong to Pakistan. Don't believe on me, just go in public wearing shorts.
Today i am going to share the list of clothes a man in Pakistan can not wear or not feel comfortable until you are in a fashion show or a celebrity.
1. Shorts - not even in gym.
2. Color Pants - specially the tight one.
3. Sleeveless t shirts - slim guys should stay away from it.
4. Bow - you look like a waiter.
5. Long boots - we don't have snow.
6. Long coats - are you from America?
7. Colorful shoes - specially with casual pants.
8. Overalls - they are for kids only.
9. Fedoras - cow boy?
10. Thawb - they are for Arabs only.
Come on boys and men let break stereotypes and start wearing the above mentioned stuff in Pakistan.