Majority of people don't have anything to do in load shedding hours specially if you are Internet or TV addicted.
So, how to make a load shedding hour creative? Well try the following things. These simple ideas can make your load shedding hours creative and productive. Keep in mind that you can try these advice when you are bored.
1. Meet with your family - have some gossips, try family political stuff, its always fun.
2. Workout - best time to lose some weight specially, no more excuses please!!
3. Take a long walk - explore your town see whats new happened there.
4. Write something - be a poet or story writer and try your writing skills.
5. Play games - there are so many like hide and seek, ludo, yasoo panjo, chidiya udhi etc.
6. Meet your neighbours - have coffee or chai with them and avoid backbiting.
7. Read books - when did you read a book last time? come on have some knowledge.
8. Cook something new - how about inventing a new dish? try this in day time.
9. Lear new words - do you have a dictionary? start learning new words.
10. Listen radio FM - you can listen radio on your mobile phone too.
11. Be an artist - take a copy and pencil and design something.
12. Windows shopping - go and checkout whats new in the market.
13. Clean your room - rearrange the stuff including your wardrobe.
14. Discuss politics and current affairs.
15. Ask you parents if they need your help in anything.
Still board? ok go to the market and buy a generator or UPS you are a hopless person.