Following I am sharing the list of billionaires in Pakistan which. Currently, as per Wikipedia's record, we have only 14 billionaires in Pakistan. That's why we are only including then in the list of Pakistan richest man.
1. Shahid KhanThe list of richest person in Pakistan start's from Shahid Khan. His source of income is Auto Parts and Sports team. He is the owner of Flex-N-Gate, Jacksonville Jaguars, Fulham F.C.. Shahid Khan net worth is $6.8 billion.
2. Asif Ali ZardariThe second Pakistan richest man is Asif Ali Zardari. He is politician and ex president of Pakistan. His source of income is Agriculture, Industry, Real Estate, Businesses in Middle East, United Kingdom and United States. Asif Ali Zardari net worth if $1.8 billion.
3. Sir Anwar PervezHe is a British Pakistani who was born and raised in Pakistan. His source of income and weather is Cement, Banking, Cash & Carry business. He is the owner of Bestway group and United Bank Limited. Sir Anwar Pervez net worth is $1.67 billion.
4. Nawaz SharifHe is the prime minister of Pakistan. His source of income and wealth is Steel, Sugar and Agriculture industry. He is the owner of Ittefaq Group of industries. Nawaz Sharif net worth is $1.4 billion.
5. Saddaruddin HashwaniHis source of income and wealth is business like Hotels & Resorts, Oil & Gas. He is known owner of Marriott Hotels, Pearl Continental Hotel and Orient Petroleum. Saddaruddin Hashwani net worth is $1.1 billion.
6. Malik Riaz HussainMalik Riaz Hussain is famous as one of the most richest person in Pakistan and he has been in the list of richest person of Pakistan since many years. His source of income is real estate business. He is the owner of Bahria Town all around the Pakistan. Malik Riaz Net Worth is $1.1 billion.
7. Mian Muhammad ManshaHis source of wealth is Textiles, Banking, Energy and Transport business. He is the owner of Nishat Group, Emporium Mall MCB, Adamjee Group and Nishat Chiniot power. Mian Muhammad Mansha net worth is $1 billion.
8. Nasir SchonHis source of income is Real Estate and Fertilizer business. he is the owner of Schon Group. Nasir Schon net worth is $1 billion.
9. Chaudry FamilyChaudry Family is based in Bahawalpur and it is the richest family of Pakistan till now. Their source of income is Textiles, Steel Industries, Sugar Mill, Nestle Plants, Chemical Industries and Auto Car Wash Machinery Manufacturing Plants. They are the owner of Chaudhry Group of Industries Industries. Total net worth of Chaudry family is $0.91 billion.
10. Rafiq HabibHis source of income is Banking & Finance, Retail, Construction and Automobiles businesses. He is the owner of House of Habib Habib Bank AG Zurich, Makro Pakistan. Rafiq Habib net worth is $0.90 billion.
The others richest people, men and person in Paksitan are Dewan Mushtaq ($0.88 billion), Sultan Ali Lakhani ($0.84 billion), Sheikh Abid Hussain Alias Seth Abid ($0.79 billion), Mian Muhammad Latif ($0.78 billion) and Syed Mubashir Imam (0.77 billion)