Do you know today's famous Indian Wadia family is actually part of Jinnah's family? Lets take a look and find out how Wadia family meet with Jinnah's family.
- Poonja Gokuldas Meghji was the grand father of Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah.
- Poonja Jinnah was the father of Muhammad Ali Jinnah. He married with Mithibai Jinnah.
- They had seven kids including Muhammad Ali Jinnah.
|The only two picture of Poonja Jinnah. source 1 / source 2|
Siblings of Quaid-e-AzamWe all know that Fatima Jinnah was the sister of Jinnah and some people know Shireen Jinnah as his sister because its the name of town in Karachi, but what about the other siblings? Here is the complete list:
- Muhammad Ali Jinnah
- Ahmed Ali Jinnah
- Bunde Ali Jinnah
- Rahmat Bai Jinnah
- Fatima Jinnah
- Shireen Bai Jinnah
- Maryam Bai Jinnah
|Quaid-e-Azam’s four sisters, Rehmat Bai, Maryam Bai, Fatima Jinnah and Shireen Bai. source|
|Rare picture of Quaid-e-Azam brother Ahmed Ali Jinnah with his wife Emmy. source|
Wives of Muhammad Ali Jinnah
- Emibai Jinnah was his first wife who was his cousin and it was some how considered as forced marriage because Jinnah was not ready to marry with Emibai Jinnah but his mother urging him to marry.
- Maryam Jinnah was her second wife who was born as "Rattan Bai Petit" and she was parsi. She converted to Islam when she married Jinnah and took on the name Maryam Jinnah.
|Rare picture of Maryam Jinnah / Ruttenbai Petit. source 1 / source 2|
Dina Wadia the only daughter
- Mr. Jinnah raised her as Muslim.
- She married with Parsi-born Indian Neville Wadia.
- She changed her religion to Zoroastrian.
- Jinnah disowned her after her marriage.
- Father-daughter relationship became extremely formal after she married.
- She visited to Pakistan in 2004 only once after his father's death.
|Dina Jinnah with Quaid and Fatima Jinnah.|
|Dina Wadia with his son Nusli Wadia in Pakistan in 2004. source|
Family of Dina Wadia and Neville Wadia
- Nusli Wadia is their only son.
- He married with Maureen Wadia.
- They has two son; Ness Wadia and Jehangir Wadia.
- They all living in India and recognize themselves as Indian and following Zoroastrian.
- Wadia family is famous in India for their business and IPL. Ness Wadia also was part of news in 2005-09 with his relationship with Bollywood actress Prity Zinta.
|Nusli Wadia and Maureen Wadia|
|Ness Wadia and Jehangir Wadia|
Jinnah's family TreeHere is the flow chart or family tree of Muhammad Ali Jinnah's family
So, the third generation of Jinnah's family now known as Wadia family is living in India.