If you are looking for the best city in Pakistan to study and get your higher education complete with good ranked university of Pakistan which is also recognized by HEC and want to get maximum benefits of being an Pakistani student. Then this article will help you to find a place to get moved and complete your education with maximum benefits and valuable degree.
Pakistan is a beautiful country. Each city has its own importance and bright side. For example, if you are looking to get job and a city to start a business, then there is nothing best place then Karachi and Lahore while Islamabad is an ideal city to live if you want to explore the North Pakistan, because you can easily access to many places from Islamabad. Just like that, each and every provinces come up with its own importance and priorities.
If we compare provinces of Pakistan on the bases of quality education then Punjab would be leading among all because according to HEC universities ranking 2016, Punjab has the best universities in Pakistan to study, while Punjab government also offer so many benefits to the students including free scholarship to study abroad which could not be found in other provinces.
Following I am sharing with you some facts about Punjab, which makes you to move and study from the university of Punjab on the bases of feature their government is offering to the students.
1. Punjab has top universities of Pakistan, ranked by HECIf you are looking for a university which has been ranked by HEC with good grade, then universities of Punjab is leading. According to HEC's recent ranking of top 10 universities of Pakistan for 2016-2017, there are 8 universities belongs to Punjab while 1 university from Islamabad and 1 from Karachi. You will not only found institutes of Punjab at top in overall ranking of HEC but also they are leading in category wise ranking. (source)
2. Punjab government offers free education till class 10This is the most appreciated step by Punjab government by making education free for everyone in Punjab till class 10. This free education is not offered in public schools only but also Punjab gov has contract with many private schools to offer a special quota in which students can get free education till class 10. Punjab government will pay on behalf of needy students in private school. Free education scheme also includes free uniform, books and other necessities. (source)
3. CM Punjab laptop scheme freePunjab government is offering free laptop to 100,000 brilliant students from Matric to M.Phil student on the bases of their percentage. You need to have only 70% result in your last one exam or 60% in your last two exams to qualify for this scheme. Registration for CM Punjab laptop scheme 2016-17 has already announced for all the students. (source)
4. Punjab youth internship program for jobless youthPYIP or Punjab youth internship program is one of the most appreciated effort by Government of Punjab. Students who are unemployed can get experience through PYIP in relevant field which will help them to get job in future. This benefit has been offered to 20,000 fresh graduates who will also receive monthly stipend of PKR 12,000/. (source)
5. Punjab educational endowment fund (PEEF)PPEF scholarship or The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund is another great effort by Punjab government which could be enjoyed by the students of other provinces including AJK, Fata, Gilgit Baltistan and Islamabad. Through The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund you can get your full exams fee exempt. Currently they are offering two type of scholarship in four major categories including graduation and master education. There are so many top class universities are also affiliated with PEEF to grant the scholarship including LUMS and Quaid-i-Azam University etc. Currently more than 80,000 students got this scholarships. (source)
6. eLearn Punjab - Free online books and video lecturesIf you are looking to download free 9th and 10th books then this is the best website to do. The eLearning Punjab website offers you opportunity to get free video lectures, download books, have discussion with other students and also contribute to their website. This thing should be introduced by other provinces of Pakistan too. (source)
7. Online BISE admissionWhile students of other provinces are still relying on manual system to submit their BISE form for admission and exam entry, the Punjab government has already made it online. You can get yourself register for matriculation and intermediate exams through BISE online system. Every board of Punjab has introduced this system since five year ago. (source)
8. Online collage admission system punjabThe online collage admission system in Punjab is blessing, you don’t need to wait in lines at collage door to get admission any more. There are more than 650 collages are listed on online portal from where you can get admission at your desk without worrying about long lines. Other than this, you can also check the static of other students that which field among FA, FSA, ICS and I.COM is getting maximum admission etc which could help you to choose your subjects as well. (source)
9. Student bus cardGovernment of Punjab offers, student bus card in Rs. 100 for month only. If you had student bus card then you can travel anywhere in the city on public transport by paying only RS.10 and there is no restriction on number of trips made by students. (source)
10. Smart monitoring of schools in PunjabA useful step by Government of Punjab which allow you to monitor school statics of your kids. May be as student it won’t benefits you a lot but as parents you can monitor the activities of your kids school through this website which is designed by Punjab Gov to offer full stats of schools in Punjab. (source)
These are some basics benefits you will get as a student in Punjab. While we should not forget the other facts which includes Punjab Job portal, free abroad scholarship for students, Danish public school project, prize ceremony which includes cash prizes up to 1 million held every year in Punjab and much more stuff like that which you are probably not gone get in any other part of Pakistan.